At Artwork Fans we think it is important that works uploaded do not infringe on the intellectual property or public rights of another.
If you believe in good faith that any content available on Artwork Fans infringes on your intellectual property or public rights you may notify Artwork Fans by submitting a Notice and Takedown Report below.
The report must include all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the personal authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the content;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located including the URL;
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party including Your Address, Telephone Number and Email Address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
It is our policy to disable and/or terminate accounts for users who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others.
Submitting a Notice and Takedown Report is only for infringements of intellectual property or public rights. For all other support please use our contact page.