- You must be at least 13 years old to use this service.
- You agree to keep your logins secret and secure.
- You must not use the service to perform illegal activities and will comply with all laws, rules and regulations (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for the data that you submit to the service, please ensure that you have rights to use it.
- You will not use copyrighted material unless authorized to do so.
- You will not upload pornography or sexually explicit content.
- You will not sell or transfer usernames or accounts without our prior permission.
- You will not create accounts for anyone other than yourself. Do not impersonate others or create accounts for entities or businesses that you don’t own or have the rights to create an account for.
- You will not harass or stalk any users or cause a user discomfort.
- You must not use website (.com) addresses in your usernames.
- You must not distribute viruses or malicious code on the service.
- You must not spam.
- You must not scrape the site unless authorized to do so.
- You must not create fake versions of this service on other websites and represent it as though it is our service (fake copies).
- You agree not to collect login credentials of users.
- You understand that we can’t be responsible for posts of other users on the service. If you believe they are in violation of these terms then please contact us and we will remove any violations where possible.
- If there are any violation of these terms Artwork Fans will reserve the right to remove your account or limit your access to the service.
- Your content is your content. Unless you specifically transfer ownership you will continue to own any content that you include in the service.
- Artwork Fans does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Artwork Fans a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
- You agree that we may show advertisements within the content that you post. We may change the types of advertising and position of the advertising from time to time without permission from you.
- The Artwork Fans name and logo must not be copied or used in a negative way. You may however link to us in a way that helps us promote our brand or awareness. If you are unsure just get in contact with us.
- We are not responsible for any losses due to service unavailability. We will do everything in our power to keep the services running at all times but we may have times where the service is inaccessible. As a service included on the internet we may have times where we are targeted and your information is either lost or stolen, we will include as many security features as we can to ensure we minimize the risk but the threat is always going to exists.
If you notice something that is breaching copyright laws you can report it by contacting us. Where possible we will review any reported copyright infringements and remove violating content. If a user is continuing to breach copyright laws we have the rights to remove their account or restrict access to the service.
Termination Of Service
Limitation Of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ARTWORK FANS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSES OR DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR ANYTHING WITHIN THE SERVICE. THIS INCLUDES DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITY BREACHES, BUGS, VIRUSES OR FRAUD. IN NO EVENT WILL ARTWORK FANS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL ARTWORK FANS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
These Terms are an agreement between you and Artwork Fans. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using the following page:
17 September 2021